Kiwifruit is bursting with in season goodness right now!
There are so many delicious things to make with fresh Kiwifruit, we’ve put together a few ideas for you;
- Kiwi and Orange Curd Tart
- Mango & Kiwi Icepops
- Kiwi, lime and mint cooler
- Tropical Smoothie
- Kiwifruit Eton Mess
- Tropical Chicken and Kiwi Salad
- Kiwifruit fish marinade
Our favourite pick of the bunch is this Chia Pudding topped with fresh Kiwifruit. The recipe is below!
Chia Pudding with Kiwifruit
- Total Time: 5 minutes (plus soaking)
- Servings: 1
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Place all ingredients (except kiwifruit) in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and store for a minimum 2 hours (overnight is even better).
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with sliced kiwifruit. Serve.